Refund and Ship-Back Policy
Proach Models is able to offer a full refund on models received by the purchaser only under the following conditions:
- The model or models are returned to Proach Models in Canada and shipping paid for by the
- The model or models are properly re-packed in the same box and materials it was shipped in.
- Should the models have been damaged in shipping, we don't want to damage it even further by not repacking the model properly; otherwise a full refund cannot be issued.
Please be sure to repack the model so no further damage can be made on its return.
- Model must be repacked in its original packaging and is shipped back trackable and insured to its full purchase value. The tracking number of the shipment should be emailed to us
- Model can be shipped via Post Office or your choice of carrier to the following address:
#4 – 5533 Sechelt Inlet Crescent,
Sechelt, British Columbia V0N 3A3
Note: Please be sure to have correct international postage to Canada on the return package if mailing via USPS.
Once we have received the model in good condition we will issue a full refund.
Refunds on Custom Orders
No refunds are issued on custom orders. This includes models ordered that are not listed in our SpaceModel Store.
Payment is required in full prior to any model order being shipped, no exception.
Terms are not given on orders.
Payment plans on larger orders can be arranged prior to project work start by contacting Proach Models.